VancannonArt

VancannonArt

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

VanCannonArt just got a facelift

From time to time I like to clean up the Gallery and rearrange the format. My goal is for the viewers to be able to navigate easily through the site and enjoy my works. Since my new show, Urban Layers, is opening this week, I wanted to have the images available for those "out of staters" to view online.

After looking up www.VanCannonArt.com go to my Gallery Page and Click on Urban Layers.

From Treasure Island © - Oil on Canvas - 6x8 - Plein Air

All work is available for purchase through Atelier 20 Gallery.  You can pay with credit card and work can be shipped worldwide. If your interested in more information about any of the work please don't hesitate to contact me or the Gallery. 




Just Added - Hand Embellished Gallery Wrapped Giclee

Homewood, Tahoe © - Oil on Canvas - 8x10 - Plein Air

Find these beautiful Gallery Wrapped Giclee's in my storefront. Each Giclee has been hand painted with oil paint to create texture and dimension. 

www.vancannonart.com - 415.225.2161 - vancannonart@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment