VancannonArt

VancannonArt

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Hiring Portrait and Figure Models

I am looking for dependable figure models to sit and model during my Fall figure classes. Sessions run between 3-4 hours. Models would receive 5 min breaks every 20 minutes with one longer break in the middle. I need clothed and nude models to sit. These are professional art sessions used for learning purposes - only students enrolled in the class will be allowed to view the models. If you've always been interested in the artistic process and can sit still than please consider modeling. Please contact me for compensation rates and more information.


My Fall classes meet Thursday's morning session from 10-2pm at Patris Studio and Gallery (3460 2nd Ave.)


Evening Sessions from 6-9pm at Gallery 2110 (1023 Del Paso Blvd.)
If your interested and would like to know more please email me: vancannonart@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment