VancannonArt

VancannonArt

Thursday, April 30, 2015

PRINT - Whisper In The Wind

Whisper In The Wind - ©2011 Original Sold

I often try to create narratives in my paintings. I want to evoke moods and emotions. In this way the viewer can connect on a personal level with my work. The specific story I portray is not important, just as long as the viewer can step into the work and create one. 

Prints Now Available
11x14 matte included, unframed - $70 [tax included - free standard shipping in US] 
11x14 matte and frame - $95 [tax included - free standard shipping in US] 
 1 color of matte and 3 frames to choose from 
To purchase visit vancannonart.com/storefront






*Prints are created with Epson Premium Presentation Paper Matte and fade- resistant archival inks. To care for this print, never display it in strong ultraviolet radiation, such as direct sunlight. 



No comments:

Post a Comment