VancannonArt

VancannonArt

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Mid Summer Delight


Mid Summer Delight - Oil on Canvas - 11x14 - $425.00

When I paint from life, I paint in the moment. I look for the subtle color changes and reflections, often pushing them in saturation. What can I say except, "I love bright colors!" I also time myself while I paint. I find that if I set my alarm in 30 minute increments I tend to paint faster and bolder. I strive for bold brushwork and am happy with the outcome in this piece. 

Don't forget Mother's Day is rapidly approaching. Nothing says "I Care" more than snail mail. Now Mid Summer Delight is available in the Spring Pack Greeting Card Collection. The card collection features 6 different paintings from my Garden Series.


All prints and greeting cards are archival quality - Spring Pack - $20 + $3 tax+shipping
Includes: 6 different Garden painting prints/cards, 6 white envelopes, packaged in box. (size: 4.25x5.5)


Contact vancannonart@gmail.com for inquiries. Please plan for 1-2 days handling and 2-3 days shipping. 




No comments:

Post a Comment