VancannonArt

VancannonArt

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

What do Valentines Day, Art, and the 1950s have in common?

I am excited to participate in a 2 person show at Gallery 2110 this month. It be the first show at their new spacious location and feature my Americana work created over the past few years.  Preserving The Spirit and Ideals of The 1950s will showcase about 20 of my oil paintings along with work from Sacramento artist Bob Miller. Our show creates an experience of the past and explores the reminiscent quality of the golden age.

Join me for the opening reception - Thursday February 12, 2015 - 6-8pm (I'll be there!)

ALSO

A great date night on Valentines Day - Check out the Art scene during Sacramento's 2nd Sat. Art Walk - Saturday February 14, 2015 - 6-9pm (I'll be around, but not the whole time)




Gallery 2110 is now located at 1023 Del Paso Blvd. Sacramento, CA. Come see their new spacious space!


No comments:

Post a Comment