VancannonArt

VancannonArt

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

January - Florals

One of my most popular classes is Speed Studies. It's also a process that I like to keep up in the studios. Speed Studies are paintings created in a limited amount of time. I set the timer and attack (slightly exaggerated) the canvas. The great thing about speed studies is I can challenge myself each time by choosing the objective. For the month of January I've challenged myself to paint all floral pieces. It was nice having a great excuse to buy myself flowers. My studio is full of vases and different arrangements of flowers. Not only am I building up a theme of paintings, but it is pushing me to create unique set ups and compositions. Ideas for next months themes? Leave me a comment below.






Want to see more on a daily basis? Follow me on Instagram - Click Here
or Facebook Page - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment